About TRI-STATE Archives
Tri-State Archives is located within 12 minutes of the major expressways servicing the heart of the Philadelphia, southern New Jersey, and northern Delaware areas with a 600,000 cubic ft. storage facility. Our facility is climate controlled and meets the strictest standards for fire protection, cleanliness, and safety regulations. On-site client audit and conference rooms are available for your convenience. For a map of our service area in the South Jersey area, click here.
Our professional staff is trained by PRISM International, the Professional Records and Information Management Association, accepted and revered industry-wide We use O’Neill Software’s RSWIN, the state-of-the-art barcode and records management and retrieval system.
Tri-State Archives drivers are professional, uniformed, and bonded. Our vehicles are dedicated only to our document storage business, are of the highest quality, and are regularly serviced to provide you with reliable document access at your command.
At TRI-STATE Archives, we recognize our responsibility and commitment to the philosophy of professionalism deserved by our clients, fellow employees, and the public.
Tri-State Archives Guarantees:
- Your calls will be answered by a real person who can help you. People serving people!
- Accurate retrievals, or it’s free.
- Same day, on time deliveries, or it’s free!
- Unless you have extra space or your staff has too much free time, we can do it either faster, better or for less than you can. We will prove it!
- Your files will be stored locally. Our storage center is close to you!
- No professional document storage company serving your area can provide a lower cost program for storage and management than we can. We will beat it!
- The best storage carton value in the Delaware Valley. Heavy duty and value priced!
- You are satisfied or you get a month’s storage, free!
- References are always available. Our clients love our service.
|Crowded file cabinets and expensive office space.|
|Trips to public storage in bad weather.|
|Moving heavy cartons causing injury.|
|Trips to the damp basement or hot attic.|